Friday, October 28, 2011

The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa




ABOUT THE BOOK: This completely EPIC book is the continuation of Meghan`s, Ash`s and Puck`s, story. It is told through Ash`s POV. It's about Ash`s journey to find a soul, so he can be with Meghan and fulfill his promise to be with her. Accompanied by his ancient rival Puck, and his guide, Grimalkin, he sets out to find a way to survive in the Iron Realm.

WHAT I LIKED: The GINORMOUS surprises and all the new characters. I also think it`s funny that two of the new characters dislike Puck because (of course) he raised their ire.

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER: Grimalkin obviously. He is the optimus maximus (the best and the greatest) because he is the brightest and most sarcastic. He very much reminds me of Yellowfang from Warriors by Erin Hunter.

MY FAVORITE PART: The goblin who tries to steal Ash`s sword. Poor goblin, I guess it was just too stupid to live. Anyway, it is my favorite part because Ash is all like: Nobody touches MY sword.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: The witch lady with the chicken house. I disliked her because she wanted to cook Puck for stealing a broom. A BROOM! He gave it back, too.

THE BOTTOM LINE: You must read this book! Grimalkin is in it! I made a equation: Grimalkin + surprises + new characters = Awesome. It is extremely good. I got it on the 25th and finished on the 26th, because it THAT good.

FIND IT ON THE WEB: Julie Kagawa`s site

No comments:

Post a Comment