Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins


ABOUT THE BOOK: Katniss is a fifteen-year-old girl living in future North America. In her time period, North America has fallen, and risen again as a new nation -- Panem. Panem is made up of  one large city with twelve districts surrounding it. The Capital controls all of them. Once the districts rebelled, but they were overrun. To insure that there will not be another rebellion, the Capital hosts the Hunger Games annually. Each district must provide one boy and one girl between ages 12 and 18.     

WHAT I LIKED: Rue because she smart and nice; Prim because she liked to help others; and Madge because she tried to help Katniss.

MY FAVORITE CHARACTER: Rue because she smart and nice.

MY FAVORITE PART: When my favorite characters team up.

WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: When one of the best characters die. It was lame, because they were awesome.

THE BOTTOM LINE: It's a good story, but it's a little gory. If you are sensitive you may not want to read it.

FIND IT ON THE WEB:  Suzane Collins site.

1 comment:

  1. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

    I look forward to new updates and will talk about
    this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!


    Here is my page :: Stewart Laware

    ReplyDelete